Analyzing in detail our cookies allow you to:
- store inserted preferences;
- avoid re-enter the same information multiple times during the visit such as user name and password;
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by www.hoteldianaandalo.com to optimize the browsing experience, and the services offered.
This type of cookies allows the correct sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- Session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are needed to view the site and in relation to technical services, we will then be used anytime and sent, unless the user does not modify the settings in your browser (thus invalidating the display of site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use www.hoteldianaandalo.com site will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the most interesting and relevant content to the wishes of ‘catchment. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about user activity and as it came on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the same website or from third party domains.
Third-party services analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as page views, time spent, the origins of the sending traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from domains of third parties external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and third-party software functions
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that provide the functionality of the Website pages.
Are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the web pages.
www.zeniscultori.com, under current regulations, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies and analytics, as necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of the consent cookies you can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following modes:
- Through specific browser configurations used or its programs used to browse the pages of this Site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services. Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or view parts of the Website.
Web sites and third-party services
Cookies used list
The technical cookies and third-party cookies are the only cookie that the website uses to make your browsing pleasant. They are not used, instead of profiling cookies.